The portable storage buildings gable entrance Columbia MS offers both a clean and luxury look to your surroundings. Not only do they add appeal to your home, but it is also where you can store stuff that is cluttering up your place. In portable storage buildings gable entrance, the entrance is located at the end of the building. The end part is called the gable. You can see both sides of the roof on the gable.
Portable storage buildings are extremely useful in your yard and valuable if you have a great deal of stuff. Get rid of the clutter in the garage and actually be able to park your car in there. Get those valuable motorcycles, 4 wheelers, tractors and such out of the weather and protected so that they last for many, many years. Portable sheds work great as a workshop, man cave, hobby hut, she-shed, he-shed, potting shed or anything else you can dream up.
With gable entrance storage buildings from A1 Portable Buildings, you can choose any color combination that you want. The standard entry door is 4 feet wide. This gives you plenty of room when entering the building. While 2 windows measuring 24” x 36” allow plenty of light and fresh air to enter the building. We offer various options that will definitely fit your needs and budget.
Portable storage buildings gable entrance Columbia MS standard features
- 4×6 treated lumber skids (notched for added strength)
- Either 2×4 or 2×6 floor joist (depends on the size of building) on 16” centers.
- 3/4” Georgia-Pacific Plytanium® Sturd-I-Floor® Stable Flooring Systems
- Walls are 84” tall
- Vaulted ceiling for spacious headroom
- Steel siding (Your Choice of Color) 29 gauge – BOE Steel
- Steel roofing (Your Choice of Color) 29 gauge – BOE Steel
- Pre-built truss roof framing
- The roof is sheathed with OSB for strength
- Sizes available from 8’x12’ to 16’x40’
You canget that additional storage space needed while adding elegance to your property with portable storage buildings. What more can you ask for?