Portable side lofted barn Columbia MS is considered to be a good looking storage building. Most storage buildings have the gable at the end of the unit. But this is not the case with portable side lofted barn. Having the door on the side gives the building a high interior eave clearance and height. Those two factors give this type of building a much attractive look.
In addition, the door located on the side of the building gives it a more homey feel. Not only is this building versatile but it also can give you the additional storage space you need for an affordable price.
This good looking portable side lofted barn comes with 4 feet. door. But you have the final say. You can choose from many options to customize this portable building depending on your taste and style.
Standard features of portable side lofted barn Columbia MS
- 4×6 treated lumber skids (notched for added strength)
- 2×6 floor joist on 16” center
- 3/4” Georgia-Pacific Plytanium® Sturd-I-Floor® Stable Flooring Systems
- Stud walls are the tallest possible to legally transport over the road to your location. 16” O.C. Walls
- Steel siding (Your Choice of Color) 29 gauge – BOE Steel
- Steel roofing (Your Choice of Color) 29 gauge – BOE Steel
- Pre-built truss roof framing
- Roof is sheathed with OSB for strength
- Sizes available from 10’x16’ to 16’x40’
A1 Portable Buildings offer a very simple Rent-To-Own program that requires no credit check and only a single month’s payment to get your building delivered and set up on your lot. Also, the best thing is that these portable buildings rent to own program gives you 100% ownership at the end of the term. No more worries about excessive fees and monthly charges.
With Portable side lofted barn Columbia MS you will get lots of additional square footage and have that pleasing extension to your property at the same time.